Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boating and Life! Regions owes the Teller and me to start a letter of Apology and I mean now! I don't give a damn what it takes! They made her ruin my account in June 2011 at someone's directive and she should not be fired as my father told me the night of the BCS and he is not innocent because I told him on more than one occassion prior to that night! The bottom line is his neighbor with Regions called me after I called him and left a message that in tone treated me as a nobody and he must be crazy, as much business as I have sent them in the years I was a builder! How have they treated you? I recieved a call where a lady asked me 'what did I expect a call from Regions?' Before I could answer she hung up! Call the FBI and demand they view and listen to her warning to me of what she was made to do that was 'I hate to do this to this man!' Quote! That is why you can't use my Pay Pal account and I was down for months last year as I was pounded in this house! Free Speech is my right and Thank God hers! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! I ask for confirmation from the FBI if takes til I die and no editing of that surveilance tape will be accepted because I may crazy but I'm not stupid! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts