Friday, January 20, 2012

Fact: The persons involved making anyone that would lead other's to believe that what has been done to myself and others is not inhumane and a crime are almost if not as bad as those that try to sell to the world that the Holocaust never occured! The news in this country indebted in my opinion to report the truth as it has in the past to preserve the country's Freedom, do you agree? LOL! How many have the guts not to agree or the gall. God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Thanks H2. Ill let you know when I'm allowed to stay up and watch your programs on Adderall Xr or Vyvanse in safety and security with my dog Boo Boo! F. Clifton Wooley p.s.- My Company both proffesionally and personally will be made k.own as too its progress if I am allowed the Liberty!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts