Monday, January 16, 2012

Good God! I come to my page and see an ad for a business that has ruined my life and my family's! I haven't read anything at lenght, I haven't made a living, Ive gone from handling personal and business finances as well as manage a business that was on the way up while I watched and planned in my mind for the coming storm and had a great family life! I can't even get three years of taxes filed in their program nor access the damn code page I received in the mail from blogger and google to prevent their advertisement on my page! My blood is boiling! To hell with Residential Re-hab and Detox! I want them closed and out of people's bedrooms! That my friends is my post in honor of Martin Luther King! Those businesses destroy lives because only a few people need to STOP doing everything! I'm certainly not one of them! My life is worth something! How bout your family member? God bless, Peace, Love and knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley Bottom line: Would you hire someone to re-hab a family member and accept their progress reports and feel confident they were not torturing them?

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts