Monday, January 16, 2012

Good Morning Planet: On A Positive Note, 60 minutes was more okay last night; See Qater History and one half an Intuniv follows!

Friends,

The bottom line is that I was right last night about the loss by theft of my Intuniv. I may wind up in a penal facility over it but the bottom line is that after getting this prescription filled on December the 13th someone lifted a few and the sad truth is I had followed my doctor's nurse Anita's instrucction not to take a whole one after reporting that indeed three milligrams was too much for me for the reasons listed in my posts last night.

I only to an additional half on one or two more occasions after that conversation with grwat care to avoid the worst case scenario plus the drugged effect I feel right now.

I will or have listed the other medications I take for sleep in the past so thats it for now til I get my legs, mind and calmness about me ill have later!

If my family trys a coup on me again hopefully ill get a chance to post out before hand!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clidton Wooley

sad thing is im the one trying to stay out of a tent! LOL! See: Sixty-minutes and Qater story about Tents and family!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts