Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life: I enjoy meeting new people on Facebook!

Friens,

I needex a mind tweak from Fox Ten tonight to speak on a subject that bothers me.

I have three children of my own and I understand that people love there children as do mine! In fact I wouldn'nt mind having another ADHD child because they are so much fun to observe and spend time with. It's like looking into your own childhood!

The bottomline is that when I friend someone on Facebook please dont even respond if you have pictures of your children on the page that are not appropriate or if you are underage unless I know you ppersonnaly or are family! I hope that is c ok ear an you take no offense. One other thing even if I know you and your family don't speak to me I mean communicate through your childrens Facebook account, it puts anyone in an uncomfortable position as I'm sure you would understand.

The subject matter on my pages is of several subjects that some may not understand but hopefully as many of us come forward you will become fully informed on a subject that is of the utmost importance to freedoms we all hold dear!

A commercialjust distracted me and will be addressed with my attorney to further the safeguard of THE FREEDOMS I SPEAK OF MY FRIENDS!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts