Monday, January 16, 2012

Life: I made too heaven and picked up a package and paid fifty on the bill so maybe I can see all my friends if not pre-paid, paid up! LOL! I also put my money where it should find its way to Baldwin County Revenue for December's Sales Taxes and hopefully any associated debts for last month! I needed to make a couple more stops but Mr. President gas is going up! What can we do about that? I'm sure it's on your mind! I just hope we can afford to use our boats this year, that takes gas there and back! I wonder how those hybrid outboards or just an Electric 150 hp is coming along? At least I'm thinking about somethin else but the heat should still be on to save the sanctity of the bank lobby and a tellers job and so on! God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts