Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life: I wanted a get out of jail pass and DVD's of Bama games I've missed over the last eight years but I probably screwed that up in those last two posts. I'm not going to be very coherent anyway when I run out of Suda-Fed with people hollering at me like they have for eight years in few days that is. Yall hang in there it isn't drugs that screwed my life up, it was not having peaceful assistance at one time only a few doors down from my first office! I almost cried one day waiting on my appointment to see my doctor when I realized after I asked them how long they had been there. They answered 10 years! I was about to throw up on Ephedrine adulterated with 200 mg of Robitussion then trying to start a business I only lost because I was in between a rock and hard place. The attempted rehab almost killed my body and has traumatized me so much I'm lost without Shire! Suda-Fed just keeps me alive mentally and somewhat able to handle the continued real personal attacks by whoever they claim to be in other circles! To me those responsible are criminals and I'll catch hell for not wanting to lie and for wanting a life! God bless, Peace, Love, Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley Rehab? For what? Not being ADHD! How many doctors, therapists and psychologists does it take? Close to ten hasn't stopped the war against me!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts