Saturday, January 21, 2012

Life: Two dreams among the rest of the list have destroyed over the last eight years but of the utmost impirtance was the insane individuals actions inside on home in Daphne, Al that prevented from earning a certificate of completion for an online course purchased thru Alabama, The University! The other was the week poisoned by someone that breached my lock box and home to prevent me from meeting with an University of South Alabama admissions counselor! That is just a part of the hell people can put you through and that is why I signed and gave Josh Coleman Document at Rite-Aid in Fairhope that stated that the Vyvanse he handed me was not full of who knows what! As he said the day I picked it up and fully agree 'It is the best damn ADHD medication on the market! That medication gives you and should I the best chance for success known to man! Adderall Xr by Shire only aint bad either! People unite to stop the madmen that destroy our lives they sure have taken the best years of my life! Period! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts