Monday, January 23, 2012

Life: Update for note. I was just attacked audibly and I'm not what was said because I've cut back on SudaFed I'm slap worn down. I just had a female call me a '"a sorry son of a bitch" that all I know oh and somethin bout the bank. Hang in maam, please dont forsake me. I havent you. I just cant get anybody to help us! I'm trying. You know you have a good heart and I too! The surveilance will save both of us. Oh Josh, you aint getting fired! You are the man of the year at Rite-Aid for confirming both that Vyvanse is the best and it had been adulterated! God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! RBC you might have a new safe deposit box customer soon! Please dont laugh my life depends on that medication being safe! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts