Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life: When I was poisoned and called Shire from the Mobile County Jails Parking Lot!

Friends,

Both I and my dog were sick that night!

I would later break out in whelps one in my right ear as I was ridiculed, harassed and tortured audibly in my present home!

I had talked to the U. S. Attiorney days earlier but all dates should be confirmed.

I had been instructed to get evidence to the FBI in Birmingham prior to Joshua Coleman DISPENSING THE VYVANSE THAT WAS NOT ADULTERATED IN HIS STORE AS I HAVE GIVEN WRITTEN AFFIRMATION TO RITE AID for thier records of and I given in return for Rite Aid Shire to have confirmation that I personally would not have poisoned myself.

The truth is that I have evidence supporting what would appear to most as the killing of my daughters cat and after it killed the body was placed near the road. I have been drilled in this home and verbal and an assault on the senses has continued that only a stimulant will allow the human mind to defend itself from!

I dont know know where I am at in this story for seeveral reasons one of which is that I can't see the screen and it is traumatic as hell to keep up with in any case.

That is why I need the medication and a face to facw interview with the U. S. Attorney!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts