Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Birthday: I would love to have.

Friends,

Normally such a statement would be selfish and absurd unless I was asking my girlfriend or wife maybe both. Just kidding.

I'm just trying to put a positive spin on a very bad situation.

Oh I'm not sure I'm up to writing. I cut back on my Suda-Fed for the last few days based on the WPMI report no offense to tthe guy at Wal-Mart that said I was good through this year a few days before the report.

I never said Suda-Fed was the cure all and they know it at the Mit,hell Center at least one policeman, the ADHD USM fan next me and my ADHD son and my grandson!

The humor just isn't here but the observers are.

Ive tPed em and recorded em on my cpu til im blue in the face.

I even have my old hard drive and phones since they seem mighty quiet when the law is here or out of site to all my friends in Daphne and Bay Minette that talk real loud tryin to block the crazy deal so you can think in holding cells that hold suspects not convicts God knows what it is like in the back!

God bless, Peace, love and knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts