Sunday, February 26, 2012

Journal Entry: I was hoping USA had a psychologist that could work with me to put the past trauma behind me by taking me forward with medication for ADHD. I know I said I dont trust the Alabama Mental Health System. Who does? The few employees that give a damn. Yes. But its too big a chance to take because tbeir not enough for any one on one help with the type of trauma rained on me! Sad thing is there are a lot of people that have had well intentioned but misled and poorly trained family members trained in old s,hool tough love tactics that as I said were wrong to begin with ruin their lives then write them off for their own sanity's sake as ruined and try to hide the mistakes made again to protect themselves from all. The victims are left to defend or fend for themselves in the aftermath or worse have to escape bondage and leave their homes! Worst case is tge Regions fiasco! The past eight years have been one blunder after another and hell I wasnt an expert at fighting a war for my sanity! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts