Friday, February 17, 2012

Journal Entry: Now some female I dont well if I was on oh just forget the goddamn thing. You can get away with anything in this country except make a damn living for your famy and all that crap. Just forget about the woman at Regions too. Mt dad she needed to be fired and I was shocked so I'm the damn fool for cutting off communication with him! I should have said hell yes dad! She sure should since she warned me for God's sake! Take that haters! I hate her for helping me. Bull shit. I'm rivht he's wrong and a prime suspect in eight years of games to him but eight years of hell for everyone I love and respect. Prove me wrong somebody!? Now that battle plan failed miserably for the bastard and the SOB and the female or too invol ed. I stand to be priven wrong!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts