Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tribute: Grandfather Nevin B Sauce

Friends,
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Bulge
My Grandfather Sauce may have been my grandfather by marriage to my mothers mother but he took the time to teach me a lot even though he was tired from his job at the old Frisco Railroad and dealing with my family.

He lived through the depression was a staunch democrat had ten bank accounts and a cpa and lawyer from early on.

He was Catholic and sold bingo supplies for Advance Novelty of Michigan.


He told me get out away your parents at a young age!

He was in Pattons Army as a Radioman but had to be replaced in England with a bleeding Ulcer.

He was xuppossed to be at the Battle of The Bulge! He honored his fallen replacement all the time. His memory of that man diding haunted him now as I think back in retrospect. Thank God he didnt have to live Today!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts