Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cliff's 1st thought of the day: I wish I had a Shire Angel watching over me? I did when I was on Vyvanse! I could call shirecares Hotline and speak with one of several of the sweetest Angels's on the Planet! Good Morning Planet! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley p.s.- I still feel ill, sick or physically like hell but I'm going to make a break for a doctor east or west if no one gets me down first! Have a nice day! I doubt I doubt I'll get back to it but I had a dream last night that had Pam Prine in it! And "old friend" from Central Baptist High School oddly giving me advice, well that wasnt odd for her!! The Odd part she was dressed in her Central Baptist uniform. The advice? Nevermind. Have a Good Sunday! If you make it too the Oyster House on the Causeway, Ask Joe, Marylou or David if Pam is still there or just tell 'em Cliff said Hello!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts