Friday, March 16, 2012

Journal Entry 031612 A: Good morning planet & ISS!

Friends,

I plan too move from this address of my own free will.

First let me say again good morning. I must be the most depressing blogger on the planet or the ISS.

I have such limited technology training, lack of social skills when it comes too trusting anything but my gut instinct and little way of escaping the auditary hell of the last eight years due to the lie that a pill will allow you to not hear piped in or wireless communication against your will!

No one had enough sense to place me in anything legally by my own prescense in a way anyone could understand.

I'm treated as an Idiot 24/7/365!

I was led astray by my own pride in my being taught a system of building homes and a business by a great teacher in one on one face to face communication in a 20th Century system on Ephedrine HCI only to be later slowlh slaughtered in an instant. More like maimed and mauled and never given a proper chance to redeem myself.

This morning I woke up to a blue jay chirping outside my window with all quiet on the Eastern front on the East side of a bay I thought would be my home base for life!

I had no idea when I was in Jamaica with my ex-wife Valerie enjoying meeting people from all over the world when I returned home to Classic Southern Homes, LLC and my children I would be tortured to the point I have beginning almost immediately!

Now I have very little way to escape!

I have my Yorkie and a battered and damaged human body with so much distraction for not obeying senseless orders and so many triggers used psychologically by the brutality of it all I fear I may never experience true love again with a beautiful woman of my or her choosing.

I've been hit with sporadic auditory fire this morning and I fear I may die before I prove or escape this awful terror but my terrior is here as my six maybe four yezr-old contacts clouc not with tears but something.

When I say torture you may just imagine by every means under the sun and moon.

Ambulance, Fire Department, Police, Medical Personnell, Family, Friends, Legal, So-called due process in Probate courts, by clients, but not all just a few my deception. Who else?

I'm losing my focus mentally and I'm untrusting of the medical establishment because they went right along with the game plan I was trying to escape.

I made mistakes. Most of all I didnt research suspected ADHD in time to save my psychological life in the nineties.

I was making money beyond my until then expected dreams and for the most part thinking I was doing the right thing by my wife and Children.

My parents? I wanted to b
Give them hurricane security but was tortured out of a guarrenteed winner in the production home building business for not taking the time to research ADHD.

I'm losing my focus because I havent taken my SU-24 so I have to stop.

I hope you can decipher my message and no offense meant. I have been tortured for every last detail of my life, even my ways of training my e
Model home sales-contracters!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts