Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Journal Entry 032612-B: This planets people are in for a hell of a terrible ride in these concentration camps we will all be in if these multi-person communication systems are allowed to be employed against people at will. I have said it before and I'll say it til the government understands what I mean when I say it! Let me drink some damn coffee in peace will soon be a thing of the past! Families will soon be a thing of the past and the numbers show it! Hell go ahead and start a business with some idiot telling you what to do or five or six at a time and you will fail! Start a family with all your friends telling you every peice of dirt on your partner and see how long you are together! Hell I got pounded before my eyes were open good and damn I'm angry as a damn hornet before I can decide what to do! I went to Wal-mart for creamer and I see people ignorant of the truth! God I hope they survive long enough to get some protection themselves from the worlds do-gooders that are nothing but scum and find the people that arent scum and end this crap right damn now! Otherwise this human race is finished! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge is on the damn way out on this planet! Take my word for it! If not you are in for hell like you have never seen! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts