Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Journal Entry 032712-A: Tortured with sensory stimulation out of a nights sleep but what the hell? Admiral Denton get any Goddamned sleep in that POW camp and they didnt commit or jail him for any trumped up false diagnosis back here in the good old USA. I considerit an honor to be in this hell hole of a concentration camp operated by a man he shook hands with against the man's son that he also met! I feel like more akin to Admiral Denton than to most if not all my so-called family! I have never met worse scum and Admiral Denton from reading your book I have learned my father his friends and associates are worse than some of your North Vietmanese Guards. God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley Signing off from camp 19680!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts