Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Journal Entry: I'm only staying here til my daughter's son is born and in this house til I can my creditor's and to protect my dog from God knows what fate. I'm sorry I moved down here to fairhope so my good feelings about this town as a whole could be ruined by my father and his friends abd associates. I cant wcen sew my mother becauae of him ans he knows it. Other than who I've named I Love Alabama but after eight plus years "what the hell"! Maybe if I make a couple of months I can leave the State and come back one day and visit my friends without thinking of the people that tortured me physically and psychologically not to mention financially. I dont know many years off my life have been robbed from me. An expert would put a number on it I guess one day. I hope others havent suffered the same fate in silence and are now not alive to tell their story. I hope the persons used unwhittingly in this atrocity will be okay too! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts