Friday, July 29, 2016

Journal Entry 072916-A: God Bless America!

Customers and Friends,
I saw what is written on this sign today and thought "My God! I don't know how much we would agree or disagree on - on a itemized list but I want to tell the people of the Grace Bible Church in Spanish Fort,  Alabama that what you have in writing on your sign not only inspired me but hopefully others will agree is the best thing I ever seen on anyone's Church Sign Board or for that matter even on CNN!"
America's Enemies should never be it's own People!
My God!
I had to try to share what is written with as many people as possible even if it meant driving by tonight and writing this post!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
Battleship Marine!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts