Friday, April 8, 2011

God Help the ADHD of this world!

Friends,




I'm out of my mind this morning so if I don't make any sense it's because I can hardly think straight is that two-ways of telling something enough!


I don't even feel like tellling this little story anymore but it's because I got it put too me in a most kind and gentle.


That sounds so stupid.


I can't even write anything or write anything Today. I sure couldn't last night but hopefully you got the picture!


God Help you out there if your ADHD and the help turns out to be a trip to hell and it is most likely right here on earth.


Shire I want to be a Shire man but I'm down for the month or until I get over yesterday and all that crap.


Like I said I can hardly lift my hands to right this and damn if wants a divorce and wants another man and your a man let het go for God's sakes!


She sure aint gonna be a double agent for you I can assure you.


I can't write anything else right now I'm too sick and tired and I'm trying not to be and that's not working out either.


God Bless, Peace, Love and I hope Knowledge don't kill you or worse!


Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts