Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friend's please bare with me while I work out the kinks. I Love to write and without C-Spire I wouldn't be here at all but that is complicated i'm sure you understand. I sure think this Intuniv might help at night but can't say for sure yet. When I can up til midnight on enough Adderalll Xr or Vyvanse to test it I will let you know. A full quality life includes David Letterman and Beautiful woman to be with. Bottom line. I'm thinking the more I read the bible and study science that scientology may be for me. There are two many intelligent lofe forms and two many planets out there for us to be arrogant enpugh to take the bible anything but literal with logic and less supernaturall spirit non-matter stuff that does not fit with creation or the simple fact we learn anything much less the fact we have proof of some types of evolution. God Help me. I'm glad I live in the new South. God Bless, Peace and Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley P.S.- I'm not a saint that doesn'nt lie accidently occasionally but it will be bitch to have to travel to damn Florida or Georgia to buy pills that off-label were originally a natiral ADHD medication in root form that occurs naturally in our body and grows at least in China and Utah that suosedly we had to tell the Chinese what it was gopd for..

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts