Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Journal Entry 032012-B: Pain, Terrible in right ear and neck. Bloody taste just went down back of my throat! I took four SU-30 mg's to save my SU-24's for the last few days of the month! I have to have medical attention now! I went to Pensacola yesterday but I dont know if I can get back. Crunching in my right ear continues and I have half my hearing at best. I'm sorry if I sound panicked. No medical attention will be sought in Alabama. It must be out of State if I die first! God no I'm not willing to curse this abomination! I dont want to have my death by stroke or brain loss noted as my last words after my lost life at the hands of tryants and scum. Excuse me for God's sake if anyone takes offense that isnt meant to be offended! I'm confused at where and what to do right now let me go think this out a minute. I hope this gets out to someone on my blogspot and it gets to the right people! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts