Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Journal Entry 032012-D: Right Now! Right Here! At 19680! A man is half deaf being tortured into cursing the world on a wireless network while the criminals that perpetrate this crime against humanity play awful games on us that love life and freedom to be arrested for a crime if we so choose or to be clean and see our doctor! I'm Livid with myself for letting myself live through this hell and who is involved? Hell I'm screaming back at people I can barely hear now but I know in my mind the names of a good starting point to investigate and I entrusted the U.S. Attorney and there my trust will stay Mr. Bodnar or Bodnor! I'm sorry for the mis-spelling! I'm in Hell right now sir! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts