Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Journal Entry 032012-F: I'm pretty weak, maybe I'm just down in the dumps. Maybe its the ear situation, maybe I'm just sad. I hated to have to close Battle Ship Marine after reading Admiral Dentons book to the point I have it was the right decision. If I make it out of Alabama maybe I can do what I Love but thats at least two weeks away if then cause I refuse to not pay my financial obligations. If I am behind I'll catch you up. Hell I just hope I live one week out of this hell and as far from my parents as possible and free of this hell they have been taught to use on me. I guess everyone breaks so no offense mother. Floyd Edward Wooley and Kathryn England have been trying to break us for my whole lifetime. They just have more help and better technology to kill us slowly I guess. I wish you well and I guess I need to pump myself up and hope I make it out alive! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts