Friday, April 13, 2012

Journal Entry 041312-A: Good Morning Planet!

Friends,

I dont know about Boo Boo but I did'nt sleep all that well Last night!

Oh yes I was uploading a video to our old You Tube file Bamabldr66 Bamabldr6668 hell I cant remeber I used to have LaBama66 & LaBama6668 too. The 66 for my birthdate and68 for my ex-wife's but anyway it took all night to upload and is still processing.

I thought it was cute of boo boo being camera shy and thought you might like it.

My medications were the same as night before with an exception.

I took 7/8 Intuniv, 2 -Clonazapams, 2 - equate tylenol pm gelcaps while watching the military's Shuttle or manned NASA Space Expedition from after President John F. Kennedy Challenged our Nation before his tragic execution by well if I say I'll just be another member of the conspiracist theory camp on that one as well!

What a great President John F. Kennedy was and could have been further if some rogue person's hadn't hated so bad?

Hr was a hell of a fine man and a hero of mine since Child hood!

I read the short "scholastic" version of PT-109 as a child!

Last night was quiet except for this God awful buzzing in my left ear again and squishing noise in myright!

I had a recurring nightmare last night with the same theme as previously regarding the past conspiracy's in my life!

The big difference was my first wife Tammy was involved and lived in an apartment near the water.

She had some Phentermine and was nice in the last sleep period state and gave them too me saying C"Cliff here you take these I don't like them!"

I replied "Thankyou and started to tell her how well they worked for me at two a day and how I could build buildings and run an office too" but she stopped me and said " I know you can Cliff"! Thats why I am giving the bottle to you!

They are just about 25% below an Adderrall xr or Vyvanse in effectiveness at two a day compared with Shire's products!
Maybe 30%!

Anyway it's kinda quiet right now except what may be a female Cardinal out my window and this damn humming in my left ear!

Lord I wish yall the best in life and all the success!

My life is in shambles to be honest for fighting tyranny and fascism on the very local level and being accused of everything but only being guilty of being naive and ADHD!

I was so hyper last night after my 1/2 SU-24 wore off I was miserably ADHD!

Have a wonderful day and fight to be free your entire life please and protect your friends from becoming monitored guinea pigs!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts