Sunday, May 12, 2013

Journal Entry 051213-A: Happy Mothers Day to my Mother!


Friend's,

I wasn't afraid of sharks the day the picture above was taken by my father at Dauphin Island or actually the picture of my mother standing on the stern of the Mermaid and I in the water was taken by my father at Sand Island just South of Dauphin Island, Alabama.

I wasn't too worried about sharks til I saw Jaws.

The point of the post is to honor my mother on mothers day for working so hard in her life to give me the memories she has in this life and taking such good care of me as a child and teaching me so much that is needed in this life to know.

I Love you mother.

In the second picture is a couple of pages from an inspirational book she gave me on my birthday in 1999.

Thank you mother for that little book for inspiration.

Carol Wright Wooley

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sеctіon of сontent. I juѕt stumbleԁ upon yоur blog
and in acсesѕion capital to asseгt that I gеt actuallу еnjoyed асcount youг blog posts.
Αny wау I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Here is my blog post; simply hcg

Weather Channel

Popular Posts