Image by mclib dot net via Flickr
I need some advice myself. I have a friend that never has anything positive to say anymore about anything that I do yet they come to or offer aid to me occasionally in one shape or another which seems just a little bit confusing.
No if it were only occasionally I would be understanding but it really is every time I try make good and offer to pay them back for their help they have offered. It's never quite good enough and if they have friends with them they make it a loud boisterous occasion to comment that I haven't done this or I how they can't get this done and it is my fault- problem is that isn't the case and although I'm at fault 25% of the time for less than 1/2 of their frustration they with a 90% percent probability rate will make it the same level of dramatic for lack of a better word situation!
This is my friend and I've never had them do this before yet they do now no matter what I do and when there is no other person within view they say very little or at least they are calm?
What makes a person offer assistance but become this way on each and every occasion in only two different responses based exactly the way I described?
No ands ifs or butts. Now if I could reason with them well just forget it but it sure puts a damper on being friends regardless of the kind offer of assistance.
I can't figure out if I should even give it another thought and it will go away just anyone's comment on this subject would be nice because I've never even worked with anyone so predictable yet in two different situations so precisely it is eerie to say the least.
life-long friend? Not many people change to extreme's without it being evident they are in need of some assistance and I'm keeping it straight up here If I thought it was drug problem I'd keep quiet and try to figure the underlying cause not the masking which is pretty obvious to see if you know someone well.
Sincerely,
F. Clifton Wooley
No comments:
Post a Comment