Friday, January 20, 2012

ADD and ADHD: As reported by WPMI 15 News! The saddest report ever heard!

My Friends,

As per WPMI 15 news.

The law that makes Pseudo-ephedrine illegal with out prescription paassed contrary to what Had been told.

If so Today should be for you as it is for me the saddest news report I have ever heard for those of us that depend on that medication to achieve our dreams and provide a life for our famikies in a field of our choosing that gives us any chance.

An unmedicated poor person that is ADD or ADHD has to be medicated to have a chance because therapy does not work it only increases trauma and makes for frustration.

Depending on a doctor has been nightmare for me!

I was much better off when a white cross was simply ephedrine!

I am so sad for us all based on that report. I wizh it was just a bad nightmare for all of us that we could wake up from.

My dream of rebuilding my life will come to halt after eight years of being used to destroy lives!

God help us all, peace, love and knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts