Friday, January 20, 2012

Life: Thankyou! First let me say!

Friends,

Thank you to three persons that care about people!

First let me say that some of us are out here struggling for the reasons I listed in other recent posts and maybe in the old ones as well as well as the notes I have in a box as well as stored in my mind that my records and notes back up with the tweak of the mind.

All I need is an ADHD medication and my attorney to help me put the important facts together in a timeline and I win the almost eight year war! I do indeed feel strongly God and human beings will judge me fairly!

Thank you first to the State Trooper that stopped and picked me up when ran out of gas in my old dodge.

Secondly Thank you too the man in the gold or beige Volvo he has listed for sale that as I said stopped and took me for gasoline!

Third let me thank Tony Luna a chef at the hang out on his way home from work for picking me up and taking me to the truck and as I checked out what I thought was self charged cranker and put in the fuel he waited to see if I needed a jump! I did and I hope didnt mess up his syystem whenwe were talking and the got reversed. He jumped me off and home I am also my business!

Fourth let me thank the residents of Fairhope for being not crooks and that they arent so whoever is trying to destroy my life is being paid well in some way or another!

The Teller deserves all the credit in the world for saying what she said because she proved on the first day I get my medication or even the second Shire provides the best medication in the world for the memory!

It's when you have been tortured in what has been referred to as the 'this and that' program among other things well you lose faith people. I finally lost my next thought on name brand Suda-Fed but my memory seems fine and it will prove my mother right and my father wrong!

Ask me what he is wrong about and maybe you wont hate me so much.

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts