Sunday, January 8, 2012

ADHD: Do not dismiss this request! I plan a test and I need the real McCoy!

Friends,

This is request from the heart. Well the mind of a mad scientist once just a successful buusiness mam.

I have many years of success utilizzing Ephedrine Hydrochloride as an ADHD medication.

I want to test it again so that I can compare its effectiveness with how it worked for me in the nineties and first few years of this century.

I will only be able to judge the product with my present condition after years of torture to stop me from taking anything for ADHD if it is not adulterated with any other medication period.

It has to be a legal and guarranteed pure product.

Please e-mail me with your help. No bull.

Ill report back to you online. D & E used to have a good product but I need the catalog sent to me and/or no interference from anyone to make a fair comparison which means it must be legal and uninhibited for success.
God Bless Peace Love and knowledge!

F.Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts