Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday Wishes: To The King and Memories 1-8-12 To Heaven!

Friens,
Please visit Wikipedia.org for the details on the life and misery The King experienced in his short life!

He lost his life to what from all appearances is the same intervention that killed his ex son-inlaw Michael Jackson The King of Pop!

He lost his Priscilla as have I.

I had the good fortune of attending one of his four shows in Mobile, Alabama in or about 1975.

I never will forget the scenes that played out around me that night in the balconey or at the stage inside what is now The 10,000 seat Mobile Civic Center.

Elvis stayed across the street from my parents Exxon Store and Full-Service station on Battle Ship Parkway in Hotel that should condos with under building parking.

His room should be preserved.

He sent his body guards over to buy snacks including Vieanna sausages.

I was in Silver Springs Florida when he died in August 77 with my grand parents Sauce to ride the glass bottom boats and see other attractions.

My granmother Sauce cried that day for The King of Rock!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

My favorite songs.
1. Supisious minds.
2. Dixie Land.
3. Etc.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts