Monday, February 27, 2012

Addendum to the post just prior:

Mr. Bodner, Friends and Visitors,

Please remember I'm ADHD and trying to survive. I'm under too much pressure to read the book on my pnones operation. Please excuse the last post being unfinished. I wanted it too be complete but I'm working a small screen and under heavy pressure to not complete a mission that may save many lives and help companies like Shire and Concerta find attorneys to prevent the destruction of good lives by the means I have been assaulted.

In other words build case histories of successful civil and criminal penalties against individuals, organizations, instituitions and state or local governments and agencies!

God blesd, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts