Sunday, February 26, 2012

Journal Entry: All is quiet except for Boo Boo and her fleas. No incoming fire as I wake up. Only means one of th two senses of hearing isnt being used or somethin. Hell I feel bad cause I lightlt swatted at boo to quit scratching so I could listen for chattwer coming in over the air waves. Let me check her feelings and get back to you. Good early morning. I got called out by the neighbor for running my O/B at 7:30 or so yesterday morning. Weird the way he presented himself! I thought we were friends. Anyway. The bottomline is Judy Wright would have never done that nor any neighbor I have ever had but maybe were cool about it now. Who knows in this crazy world we live in. My father chewed me out on the phone last year for not cutting the damn grass after Regions pulled their discriminatory stunt which is an understatement. Hell it wasnt that neighbor he claimed called on me. They werent the ones that had someone run out and cut their grass anyway! So maybe moving here was a mistake I was foolish to think otherwise. I had to bath the Boo Boo and myself and damn I caught some flak over this post and was not going to finish it but what the hell! Semper Fi Uncle Gary! God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts