Saturday, February 25, 2012

Journal Entry: I feel like I'm Insane tryin not to self-diagnose mysel that too! I just wanted to say something but not being led! I did get to the person I hope will help me get my Taxes filed so the IRS knows I'm legit and not avoiding them if I make it that long. I'm not talkin suicide I'm talking being over run in this program designed I hope not by South Alabama. Please forvive my confusion and stress my friends at USA! Its been rough trying to regain my rights that may only be threatened as gone. I guess I have the right to live and pledge allegiance? Lord have mercy I'm trying to hold my tongue and what was accomplished the other night early on to force me to punch out that door and the police or whoever run a siren by my house shortly thereafter was an intimidating move the U. S. Attorneys office indeed was told about! God bless this country's Federal Government! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts