Saturday, February 25, 2012

Journal Entry: I'm getting my afternoon dose of mind conditioning for failure folks! Only an a surgeon and a detective with a bug detector could stop! Gotta find the rebellious doctor and lawman thats a maverick to put this to an end! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley Therapy and ADHD medication from Shire after that and together and we can judge the damage done. Thats my healing scenario with some helo from Jesus by good people. Hey I took my 1/2 a 60 mg Cymbalta. It just hasnt had much time to ruin the day! Sorry Lilley! I wish I never had started an anti-depressant. Now I'm stuck on a maintenance dose for life. Thanks to some good people in the same trap that warned me too late. I wont name you out of respect. U live in this County.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts