Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Journal Entry: It's Hell to live a State that you would die defending that uses the fire department and paramedics to torture into a panic attack you have tortured relentlessly and coerced into situations of desperation that while in an ambulance turn up the volume not of other traffic on the scanner but of an ongoing assault on your person so they get you to hospital to bear false witness on you! Then they release with a report you be on the well at least one of the worst drugs known to man! Straterra! Its properly named because it produces terror! Damn those people as well! It comes to the point it has with me and I'm sure others I'd rather die than have a paramedic walk in my house and the first question is! Do you normally stay up this late! No you damn fool! Should have been my response if I re

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts