Thursday, February 16, 2012

Journal Entry: My father was a great man til he turned on ADHD, ADD and pounded into my head was no such thing as depression ADD or ADHD and you just have to live with what God gave you a grave mistake in his own biblical understanding and knowledge! He had put me at least in a school where my ADHD brain picked more biblical understanding that God gave us more than B-12 , Ginseng and saw palmetto or for Gods sake devils claw to not just manage our energy and physical health but the means to open our mind to information as I would learn a few years after I quit school myself finishing only the tenth grade! Central Baptist School in Mobile gave me an opportunity to grab a few pieces of my ideological puzzle that I put together those few years later with Ephedrine with great success but with the support only in no offense by my wife Valerie! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts