Saturday, February 18, 2012

Journal Entry: The weather down here at the pier not suit some but at least if not most importantly Love is alive in the wedding! God bless that couple and I hope never face the torment brought upon they are their family that men have brought upon my little family is scattered about because of greed, selfishness, deceit and the pride of influence used against me while I was as busy building something I thought and know would have survived economies wars and most any issue even my ADHD if I had only been treated with dignity and the respect of knowing more than I was given credit for at the time. I hope the couple have a life filled with Love and happiness and a family of their own that is not derailed by prideful old men! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledgs! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts