Monday, March 26, 2012

Journal Entry 032612-D: I just missed how Maria Sharapova came out in the match down in Miami!

Maria,

I'm just a loser myself but it sure is nice to experience your efforts on the court.

I missed the out come a few minutes ago. Maybe Gulf Coast Marine has the gasket in stock the man said he needed!

As for me I'm trying to hang on to as much Inventory as I can and get out of traveling distance of my family so if I do manage to get back with Shire my subconscious love the operators of this concentration camp at 19680 dont sucker punch me again!

I'm going east right past the arrogant people as far as I can. Who knows how far I'll make it.

I just want the same security in my life everyone else on the planet wants I just dont want it given to me or held out as some excuse to be a slave!

I hate to be so blunt friends but I let some fools take away my self-worth starting eight years ago and man its taken hell on earth for me to turn my back on them all!

I hope I can get far enough away they wouldnt waste their gas on me so I can sneak back past them and see the family that actually loves me and see the good people of Alabama!

Pipe dream?

Hell we will see. It will be interesting at least to me to find out if I can muster the energy, guts and determination to make the right decisions after eight years of resisting servitude.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts