Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Journal Entry 032812-E: Holding the defensive line. E. Low on supplies one that unnerves the hell out of you caused by mathmatical equation I failed to run! Lord I'm losing my nerve to speak straight but that's silly! My med logs tell the tale and overlooked last fill date. No wonder I'm running low! I wish had something else but it will be that way til I get moved and/or set free from the right ear audio hell. Damn they can just about blow your brains out like right now. I sure needed federal protection on this deal ! Damn! I'm glad I never bought and invisible fence for my Boo Boo or Marilyn. I think the operator could make you pass out if tuned to the right frequency! Let me go okay? I feel like I have audio stun gun tuned into this right ear! God bless, Peace Love and Knowledge! Clifton Wooley whew! Stay safe and valuable!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts