Thursday, March 29, 2012

Journal Entry 032912-A: Good Morning! Sorry I didnt post out yesterday. I'm physically ill and psychologically worn out! I'm taking Boo Boo to Allison's and hoping my ex-wife Vakerie or my daughter Allison will shove me in the door of a hospital some damn where; I'm torn between USA and West Florida Regional. Men after twenty-five years of marriage! Please dont let 'em run you off! The older generation thinks we are crazy and so does the younger I'm afraid! You'll be left to die unless you have a wonderful daughter like Allison or a symphatic ex-wife like Valerie. Love your dog but for For God's sake have a plan for your Dog too! They Love you and not just anyone will (I'm queasy) love them like you have! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts