Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Journal Entry: I had ten people screaming at me at one time with no where to go! After eight plus years and multi-warhead nuclear attacks on Ridgewood and numerous chemical attacks in all those locationd the next time Homeland Security pulls in the driveway I not asking for Federal Protection. I'm jumping in the Car or SUV and begging for political asylum in a free zone in America or Jamaica! I damn well mean it! Outlaw this in America and inprison anyone involved and especially if they laugh about it when interrogated about their involvement! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! I could care less if I ever see such criminals ever again! Thankyou God for the ability I have now and please dont let it go unnoticed in Washington D.C.!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts