Thursday, March 15, 2012

Journal Entry: I have got to sit down and try to calm down. I just hope I lost the paperwork to my boat and it wasnt stolen from me by my own insane family to punish me for not giving in to the tyranny here. I just had a nice man stop here and I told him I dont want to be in business or live in Alabama anymore and he was ok about it. What a shame I feel this way. I hope no gets away with murder again in this State of the mind and the living body by selling my boat. Like I said I was at the wretched courthouse where in the back they run a modern day American Gulag! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley p.s. - I didnt want to wait in that God Awful parking lot full of cars to get a replacement copy of my boat tag paper work.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts