It's a Hell of a Club to be in!
They call us Men! Some hate us! Some love us and some don't know what to with us!
Watch out for them because they might call you Bi-polar!
As for me I'd rather just be ADHD, medicated and still love my Colors!
Now go whip the Jets and you got something else to think about other than something so throw 5 touchdown passes!
Oh yeah Tiger said Stay the hell away from rehab!
Roll Tide and Go USM! Or for those that need know or want to know!
The University of Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles, Brett's Alma mater over in Hattiesburg, Mississippi!
By the way I have another friend from Picayune, Ms. and another from Minnesota and were all in same damn club! I know John and Joey are pulling with us in same direction!
God Bless, Love, Peace and knowledge!
Sincerely,
Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:
Post a Comment