Sunday, January 15, 2012

Emergency Dispatch: Several years ago I purchased a safe deposit box to prevent my ADHD medication from being stolen! I felt like an Idiot for having to have a safe deposit box at RBC in Daphne, Alabama and self-conscious when I went in daily to get my medication so I stopped! Enough said! Since I've tried everything because medication is money in the bank to the ADHD and great for a family life! Please if you are in Law enforcement accepr my apologies for my last post but think of your mother, child and wife if not yourself and us out here on medication and take us seriously! Please because lose faith and can't defend ourselves against people that have their own ideas of how we should live or read crap on the Internet about natural fish oil crap! Please don't discount anyone because we are your citizens! Punish people that would destroy our lives might kill us with someone else's medication! Ive seen and heard it all so come see me with an open mind and heart! God Bless, Peace Love and Knowledge! F. Clifton wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts