Friday, November 26, 2010

ADHD, ADD and the reason I for one as a parent would.......




Freinds and even if you were foe,

 ADHD, ADD and the reason I for one as a parent would not do one thing that other parents may do that I myself did once in my life and it means a lot more to some than others.

 I'm talking about what the difference is between an Adult with ADHD or ADD and your child or mine or anyone's for that matter!

 I know some of you know this and I don't have to spell it out for you but some people have been misled on the subject and I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here. Being misled is as easy as being in a reality show and being conned into beleiving that person gettin all agreeable with you is really your freind!

 I know we all attentive or not have been had in one way or another so that isn't news to us either.

 I just want you to know that one person is so much different than another that by adult hood we've figured something out or been through one disaster or another and you can't as a parent simply say "not my child" based on another person's appearance to you.

 I was lucky but then I got real unlucky and after some bad luck other things come into play in our lives that make our appearance for at least a time not what you could expect from your child or teenager in a setting that would hopefully help them tremendously not hurt them.

I only say this because I've been in being had situation for several years now to the point I fear for anyone else and it's pretty obvious you are being had when after purposely being kept awake for days regardless of your intentions you have a man stop at your yard sale and tell you as they turn and walk away- "I wouldn't put my kid on that stuff for anything"!

If I wanted to be known and let it all be known and wasn't a little shy I'd have gone to the authorities and demanded they investigate my life from start to finish so no crap like I've endured could be gotten away with!

I have come to terms with my own mistake 20 plus years ago and why a child on Ritalin was quickly dismissed as not needing to be on it and slowly I have come to understand why I felt that way and why I was wrong!

I did indeed ask my wife to not give her step-son ritalin on week-ends with us because now as I try to recon with my own life being screwed up on purpose by some of the same type people but the only difference is they and yes they are on a mission.

It has gotten a little ridiculous and if the truth be known I couldn't get anything right until they are put to a stop! How?

I have no idea to tell you the truth because part of my maturity as a person has been to at least make a determination as to who through the first punch!

The person that throws the first punch is the aggresor and you as the target have very little recourse unless you want to be seen as the last to throw a punch and suffer more than the one that started the whole disasterous affair in the first place!

Parents I'm no role model in the first place but my intentions are about like some of yours misconstrued and that is another reason I wouldn't want to be the person anyone made a decision about what medication their own child took because my good fortune of finding an over the counter medication by chance was just my good fortune and I know the facts and a few other people do as well.

My life was saved by a medication putting me on a better path but don't take my word for it because this life is full of deceitful hateful people that do come together to make their point the one that is seen as the right one even if it is the wrong one. We should as a people see it every day! Watch the news and that should be enough to satisfy your notion that I'm at least not the biggest idiot on the planet!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge and just remember knowledge is tough to organize if you are in a tail spin having been put there by your fellow man to do what they have decided is right!

I just had to get that off my chest and God needs to help some of these folks because the rest of us are just trying to live ourlives and we don't spend all day trying to be perfect but I for one want you to know I did find something that made my life better and it was before this inquisition.

I'm worn out right now because I might look like I've quit in life but I know the facts are that I'm not the devil or a savior just living a life in a strange new world that I guess I missed because I was trying to stay focused on more important matters than what people had to say about me. In fact they weren't saying much at all bad and I was taking medication!

A medication now that works but it helps other things as well! One day maybe you'll know or maybe you won't!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Have a nice day.

-Floyd C. Wooley



No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts