Monday, November 29, 2010

Goof God I'm all screwed up!

Logo of LIFE magazine.Image via Wikipedia
Friends and foe alike,


Goof God I'm all screwed up! Lord I've got three Kathy's in my life one I can't stand, one I should've stalked til she married me and one I need to save my life!


The other women in my life I just hope they are split down political lines and ideologies because I goofed on a project meant to be a compliment and a source of christmas money for A V in my life and now since one of the Kathy's that is the devil to me and the V's on just forget it some have the picture and some think i'm a danger to society!


Thank god I'm not a danger to society ant more than anybody else at the least.


Damn I need to take something I swore of off yesterday or I'm never gonna get anywhere in this world- no where but here and I can't do much here!


God Bless to the one's that love and want peace and knowledge and God help the rest!


-Floyd C. Wooley

   





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts