Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Morning Planet! One more Day til CVS............

Photograph of the fountain at the Fairhope Mun...Image via Wikipedia
Friends and I haven't made any foe this morning,

Good Morning Planet! One more Day til CVS in Fairhope fills my prescription with some Real Adderall XR by Shire that honestly comes in Today anyone else that needs the real deal!

I sure do and you most likely need the real deal too be it Adderall XR or Vyvanse which works fine and just between you and I my doctor said could be prescribed two a day for me at the lowest dose as discussed and she just fired me for sharing that information to the world but it's the truth so help me God!

I just can't afford it and that is also what she said "Cliff when you get back to making the money you used to or more than you do now it can done if I say you need it"! something like that okay?

Please don't fire me cause I am what I am and ADHD is certainly well within the realm of possibilities!

I'm waiting on this SudaFed to overwhelm my kryptonite ie: Caffeinated Coffee so I can finish this brake job!

Please don't wish me luck if anybody did yesterday after my mid-day post because it went to the South Pole last night except I did get to spend time with my son "Floyd A. Wooley" well he's a man in my book and so his name is okay to say but he is NOT fair game! I love him too and if you catch me first thing by saying anything bad about him I'll whip your ASS!

I love you Tink, she knows who she is! I love you too Valerie, damn-it!

One more thing while I'm gettin fired by my favorite Doctor in the world! She said Adderall Xr is an anti-depressant, duh!

did I tell yall my yorkshire Terrier stared down her friend the Rottweiler for no reason just because she's ADHD too and took one of his barks at me wrong?

Yes she did! Damn she's cool! Tink is cool too!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

For my son:

    


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts