Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Damn I'm tired, sore and hurtin mentally and physically but....

CHALMETTE, LA - MAY 26:  Hope (L) and Olivia H...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Friends and those few foe left,

Today was a day! I finished that damn brake job with some help from help Bobby!

The most important thing is I got myself to the docotor to check out this 6 year-old neck problem from a wreck I didn't report that involved me, myself and I except at the time it was just me, my team, my family (here's to you Val) for my kids and how much I love em even if they do look like you and a little like me but seem to have half my personality in each!

So God help them either way! thanks a million or more for talking me into buying this Yorkshire Terrier that Angel said was gonna turn out to be my wife but she isn't you Val were and who knows what the future holds but you are my heart and soul.

I'm glad I'm gonna live with these bone spurs rubbing on these nerves as the doctor put it if I can just make my self take this Methyl Prednisolone which have come from the Brazilian rain forest so if there is anyone in Brazil seeing these posts not only thank you but shoot me Brazilian Natural Medications book cause WebMd says in some stupid video that ADHD meds only work one day and I proved that wrong so many times last being a few months ago when I repaired my outboard motor and got pummeled for that later on by the anti-drug clans around here!

I love this other girl too and this one over here and that one over there but mostly the one's that have treated me well!

Hell did somebody shoot missile in California or me and excuse me I forget his name on the rocket spreading rumors we saw on Google?

I need to catch CNN okay so send me that damn book from Brazil! I trust you Hell- why not?

By the way Val I hope you read this or got my text message! I'm glad I helped you move before i turned into a Pumpkin/wolf after dark like I said when I saw the sun setting!

By the way SudaFed will get you out of the house and so will Adderall and Vyvanse! The later two work better for making sense!

God Bless, Peace, love, and knowledge! Fun is part of love isn't it!

-Floyd C. Wooley

P.s. - We didn't need these at the Battle of New Orleans but now we might! A gator did the job then. We just powdered his behind!

     



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts